Warm tones with Red eyeliner - Jeffree Star's Androgyny palette

Warm tones eye look with a bold red eyeliner! 


I usually keep my eyeshadow looks very easy and simple; I put two warm tones colours and that's me done! However, whenever I feel a little bit more 'edgy' I like to experiment with my something a little bit bolder like a colourfull eyeliner or lips.

For today's look, I decided to experiment with my Jeffree Star collection - Androgyny palette and velour liquid lipstick in Checkmate. His makeup line is cruelty-free and vegan-friendly, therefore, you can use the product however you desire on your face.





I already applied my base and primed my eyelids with shape tape concealer.
 Starting off with the Safe Word as my transition shade, I placed it above and in my crease using a big fluffy blending brush. I wasn't trying to be precise with it as I like to keep my transition shade nicely blended all over my lid.




 Further on I used shade Charm on a denser blending brush and placed it all over my lid and blended it in into the crease. When I was happy with the intensity of my crease colour I moved into creating a half cut crease.




To create half cut crease I used Tarte shape concealer and small concealer brush. I like to keep my cut crease a little bit higher than my actual crease as it opens my eyes more and shows the lid colour better. Later on, with the same brush, I placed shade Frosting. To make the colour more intense I sprayed my brush with a setting spray and layered the colour on the previously placed concealer.







 When I was happy with the insensitivity of shade Frosting, I came back with blending brush and added the shade Charm in the outer part of the lid to blend one colour into another.



 My next step was to create a bold red wing liner. To do so, I placed a small amount of velvet liquid lipstick from Jeffree Star in colour Checkmate on the back of my hand and used an eyeliner brush to create the eyeliner look. I layered the lipstick twice to make the eyeliner more intense and bold.


Later on, I coated my lashes with Miss Baby Roll mascara from L'oreal and added Ardell Demi Wispies lashes to open up my eye and add length to my natural lashes. Added an inner corner and brow highlight using Mac Soft and Gentle highlighting powder and that's my eye look done!









Comments

Popular Posts