Warm Cut Crease using Primark Eyeshadow Berry Palette!

Warm Cut Crease with eyeliner!

When you search 'Cut crease' on the internet you will find a plenty of tutorials on this eye makeup trend. Just as the name describes, it is a technique used to define the crease by 'cutting' it across with contrasting an eyeshadow color with little or no blending. It is a great way of defining your eyesockets and making your eyes look bigger.


I recently purchased an eyeshadow palette from Primark! I was really skeptical of the quality of the product, however for such a low price of £4 it wasn't much of a risk. I decided to use it for today's look for the first time, and I am really impressed with the pigmentation of this product. The shadows are semi creamy and blend really easily.  For the price, you can't go wrong!





  • I started off with priming my eyelids with a Shape Tape concealer and setting it all in with face powder from Physicians Formula. Further on I used a eye pencil from Morphe in colour Linda to outline my crease in the desired place. I like placing my outline slighly higher than my orginal crease as it makes my eyes look bigger. 





  • On a bigger blending brush I applied the lightest matte pink colour (5th in the palette) as my transition shade above the crease. I haven't take this shade too high, as I will need a room to  highlight my brow bone later on. 
  • To create this gradual fade, I used the medium pink matte shade (6th in the palette) and blended it in my outline. To ensure that both shadows are blended into each-other, I used circular motion so there is no obvious separation between the two shades. 






  • Once I was happy with my gradual fade, I moved into placing the shadows into my lid. On a synthetic angle brush I applied the shimmery light pink shade (3rd in the palette) just under my outline of the crease. This way I not only placed the light shade on the lid, but also clean cut the crease. 
  • To create bold wing liner look I have used Lime Crime liquid lipstick in a shade True Love on an eyeliner brush.






  • Further on, I've applied the same medium matte pink shade on the lower lid and put Morphe eye-pencil in shade Linda in my water line.
  • To highlight my inner corners and brow bone I used a mix of the first and second shade in the palette. 
  • To finish off my eye-makeup I applied mascara and glued in fake eyelashes from GWA (fantasy) bought in Primark for £3! 





Products used:
-Primark Eyeshadow Palette "Berry"
-Morphe eye pencil in shade Linda
-ABH eyebrow pomade in shade medium brown x Inglot orange eyeliner
-Tarte Shape concealer 
-Maxfactor CC cream
-Wet and Wild contour palette
-MUA highlighter in shade Peach Diamond








Comments

Popular Posts