Warm eye look using Morphe 39A .

MORPHE 39A! Dare To Create!

It is probably one of my favorites eyeshadow palettes in my collection. The possibilities of creating different looks are endless with this palette. Whether you are a fan of reds, oranges, blues, greens or any other colours - this palette has it all! I love that the transitions are in a bigger pans as these are the shades I reach for every day when creating my eye make up. I also tend to use a couple of shades to fill in my brows, since I have quite vibrant ginger hair currently it seems like the smoked oranges in the palette match my hair perfectly. Not only that, I even sometimes use the shades in bigger pans as a bronzer/contour. The palette is very universal, and you can use it however you are pleased at the end of the day. 





For today's look, I concentrated on these warmer shades - pinks, reds, and oranges. I feel like the warm shades suit more my skin complexion a little bit more than cold. On a daily basis, I usually go for browns however, once in a while I love to add a little more vibrant colours. 


As always, I started off by priming my eyelids with Tarte shape concealer. I find that my eyelids tend to get oily through the day, so I like using a 'dryer' type of base. Don't take me wrong Tarte shape is amazing however it can be slightly drying.To keep my colours more vibrant I have not set my concealer. I find this method to work wonders if you want to pack colours on the lid and keep this intensity of the shadows. With the medium size packing brush, I dabbed the purple/pinky shade slightly above and in my crease and taking it further into the inner and outside corner. I am not being really precise so the colour ends up covering nearly my whole lid.




Next step- blending! Yes, there is quite a lot of blending, however, with this method you are only blending the edges of the shadow with a small blending brush. This way you are keeping the intensity of the colour on the rest of the lid. 





Once I was happy with my blending, with the same packing brush I used earlier I added a red shade on the rest of the lid. However, I felt like it looks a little too heavy so I added an orange shade in the middle of my lid to brighten up the look a little. 





The shadows left quite a lot of fall out which is normal when you don't tap your brush before applying the eyeshadows. So I cleaned it up and processed to create my yellow/orange eyeliner wing. By using an Inglot eyeliner in a shade yellow I created the line in the inner corner and took it to the middle of my lid. Later on, I connected the rest of my liner and created the wing using an Inglot copper eyeliner. 




My final step was applying mascara on my lashed and adding some fake lashes to make my eyelook more dramatic. 



Here is the final look I came up with today and the list of all the products used to create this look: 
  1. Tarte shape concealer in shade light
  2. Eyeshadow palette Morphe 39A
  3. Inglot eyeliners in yellow and copper
  4. Kevyn Acouin eyebrow pencil in shade Warm Blond
  5. Kevyn Acouin's the liquid contour wand
  6. HD Brows foundation
  7. Physician formula butter bronzer
  8. Pixy highlighting powder
  9. Ofra liquid lipstick in shade Hypno
  10. Colour pop lippie stick in Frenchie



Comments

Popular Posts