BoXession - facebook group for beauty lovers!



From a longer time, I am a member of a facebook's group 'BoXession' for make-up and subscription boxes' lovers. I am not only a beauty obsessed person, but I also love the 'mystery' behind the subscription boxes. Just like a big kid, each month I wait, staring through the window for my boxes to be delivered. As soon as I get my hands on the package - I tear the box apart to find out what new I got to test this month. 


BoXession is facebook group of people who are addicted to beauty and subscription boxes - just like me. Members are a part of a community who discovers, reviews and share their insights with each other.  It is a great group which not only keeps you updated on upcoming boxes or beauty news but also answers and supports you with any of your questions. New ideas are brought to the life on the group page all the time, such as selling/swap possibilities, competitions, freebies and discount threads, games, admin boxes and more.


clicks to join the group. 



ADMIN BOX FROM BOXESSION! 
As a part of my informing post about this group, I have decided to purchase an Admin Box from one of the Admins of the group - Bonnie-Jo. I went for the £45 + postage box. Before Bonnie-Jo made up my box, I have answered a questionnaire to inform Bonnie-Jo about my likes and dislikes, colour preferences, skin type and all the other info needed for admin to create a perfect box just for me! Here is what I have received: 
  • 2 bath bombs
  • Mascara from Stilla (worth £12)
  • Eyeshadow palette from Stila (worth £30)
  • Makeup forever lipstick (worth £18)
  • GlamGlow mask (worth £14)
  • Lime Crime unicorn lipstick (worth £13)
  • Lime Crime mini diamond crusher
  • Cargo eye pencil 
  • Victoria Secret scented crayons
  • Flat packing brush
  • Chocolate box and other sweets ( eaten before I managed to take a photo ;) ) 

As you can see, the value of the things I managed to find is already higher than what I have paid for the whole box! 
All the boxes made by the admins of the group are tailored to suit you, so you always receive things you gonna love. I honestly couldn't be happier with what I have received. It is probably one of the best boxes available on the market and I can't recommend it highly enough! 





     And here you can see a look I come up with by using the items from my admin box! 



BoXession links:




Comments

Popular Posts